A Powerful Business Approach – Transformation and Success
Divergent Business is a powerful business approach founded by Brent Neal that transforms companies into highly-purposed, unified, strategic, and effective organizations. These organizations become aligned at the core of their foundation, function, structure, leadership, personnel, processes, and products/services to make an impact on the marketplace.
The principles of Purpose, People, Possibilities, and Performance are at the core of every element of Divergent Business.
Our purpose is to introduce methods and concepts that cause people to think different so that they become different, where the business thrives and becomes extremely successful; enabling the company to be united in their pursuits, attain their goals, and reach new heights.
Businesses often face challenges:
- They need to increase market share and create more opportunities to get in front of new prospective customers.
- Want to dramatically increase revenue, prosper, and grow.
- Have a lack of resources, organization, structure, and time.
- Frequently become overwhelmed with ideas and information, and need expertise to help them design and implement tangible action plans that propel them to the next level.
- Recognize what needs accomplished, but lack the understanding and know-how to get there or implement the right systems and methods to get things done efficiently.
- They are not sure if they have the right people, talent, or expertise and need assistance with properly organizing, uniting, and training them to move ahead
Without the right support and knowledge, they end up struggling to make the business a success, resulting in a loss of passion and enthusiasm. That's where Divergent Business can help!
What can Divergent Business do for me?
First of all, this website can help! The Divergent.Business website acts as a resource for non-members and members. Non-members can read blog content released to the public by Brent Neal and other contributors as well as published tools and resources. Members are typically organizations that are working directly with our contributors and have access to restricted areas which includes extensive tools, team building resources, exercises, and other specialized content.
Lastly, those requiring more individualized attention should contact us to discuss other business consulting options and resources that are available.